Clinical Nurse Specialist
- The Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist in Gastroenterology includes:
- To provide you and your family with emotional and medical support throughout your admission.
- To offer link to hospital and your consultant after discharge.
- To provide Expert advice regarding your gastroenterology condition / Surgery.
- To provide updated patient information leaflets and community links that may prove useful when adapting to a newly diagnosed condition.
Contact - Office at 47 Nottingham Place - 0207 034 5047
Or 0207 486 1234 bleep 100
Hours between 08.00 - 1600 Monday to Friday
Out of hours advice please call 4th floor Princess Grace on 0207 908 2440/2441